This information is intended for all those who visit and interact with the site www.divinyl.it (hereafter also the “Site”) and wish to have access to the services provided through the same, including the service offer and sale of products via the web (“e-commerce”).
The site is the property of 3c Costruzioni srl (hereinafter also “Company”), with its headquarters in Rome, Via Marentino, 67, entered in the Register of Companies C.C.I.A.A. of Rome, P.IVA 12074401006 that has made the technological platform of the site.
This site has a registration service necessary to make purchases online and to take advantage of the other services reserved to registered users.
The registration form provides for the insertion of personal data necessary for the completion of the purchase process (e.g. name, address, data for invoicing)
The service of e-commerce is provided by the company that processes the purchase order through its own organization in accordance with the technical and organizational measures to the evasion of the order itself.
Purpose of the processing and the nature of the data processed
- by conferred by the user through the Site will be processed for the following purposes:
(a) to allow the registration to the site and to take advantage of services reserved to registered users;
(b) for administrative burdens and law related to registration;
In the case of a purchase online:
(c) to allow the conclusion of the contract of purchase and the proper execution of the operations relating to the same;
(d) for the accomplishment of tax obligations;
(e) for sending promotions, discounts, concessions on the part of the company, as well as for the sending of commercial communications or informational (“Newsletter”);
The sensitive data
for the registration to the site and to make a purchase through the Site is never requested the conferral of sensitive data.
Data relating to the credit card
to make a payment on the site, the user will have to enter confidential data of the credit card directly on a page that will communicate through protocol secure encryption with the supplier of the payment service that will act as an autonomous Holder of the treatment without passing by the server of the Company, therefore, the company will not treat never and in no way such data.
Data provided by the user is not registered in the event of a request for notification of the availability of the product
in the case in which a product is not available, the user can ask to be notified as soon as the product is available again, by activating the function “Notification availability”, through the selection of the appropriate button is present in some pages of the site. The user who sent the request is notified via e-mail.
The conferral of data and the consequences in the event of a failure to consent to treatment
The conferment of the data referred to in paragraph 1. letters a), b), c), d), e), from the part of the user is purely optional but necessary to allow the registration to the site and the provision of reserved services, including the service of e-commerce.
Its refusal to provide the data in question will result in the impossibility to register with the Site and to conclude a purchase online.
The user can, in any case, revoke any consent given for the purposes described in paragraph 1. (e) by contacting us at the address listed in art. 5 that follows. Furthermore, the user will be able to oppose the processing of data concerning him for marketing also through a link provided in any email to promotional content sent by the Company.
Methods of data treatment
The treatment of the data will be mainly carried out with the aid of electronic or automated instruments, according to the modalities and with suitable means to ensure the security and confidentiality of data in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Code.
Will be taken all measures technical, computer, managing, logistic and procedural security, so that it is guaranteed the minimum level of data protection provided for by the law, allowing access only to the persons in charge of the treatment on the part of each of the owners or managers designated by each of the holders.
The personal data provided by the user, for the purposes described in art. 1 above, may be brought to the knowledge of or communicated to the following subjects:
– the employees and/or collaborators of the company;
– companies or consultants responsible for the installation, maintenance, upgrading and, in general, of the management of hardware and software of the company;
– to third party companies entrusted by the Company of the sending of online communications;
– to all those public and/or private persons and/or legal persons (legal, administrative and fiscal), where the communication is necessary or functional to the correct fulfilment of contractual obligations entered in relation to the services provided through the Site, as well as the obligations arising from the law;
– the company responsible for the execution of the activity of telephone support (Customer care);
– those responsible to repair products purchased running the legal guarantee of conformity;
– to freight forwarders and those responsible for the delivery and/or withdrawal of products purchased;
– to all those subjects (including public authorities) that have access to data under legislation or administrative.
All personal data conferred by users in relation to the registration to the Site and/or purchasing through the Site are not subject to diffusion.
The updated list of responsible and of the responsible of the treatment is available at the premises of the holder.
Holders of Treatment
Within the meaning of art. 28 of D. 196/2003, the holder of the data processing is the company 3C Costruzioni srl with registered offices in Via Marentino 67, 00166 – Rome, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org through its legal representative.
For the purposes described previously, the company acting as autonomous Holder of the treatment of the data supplied by the user, therefore, the user will be able to send any instance, even within the meaning of art. 7 that follows, relating to the treatment of your personal data to the address indicated above.
User data will be kept only for the time necessary to ensure the proper performance of the services offered.
In the event of the closure of the account of the site on the initiative of the user, the data reported therein will be retained for administrative purposes for a period not exceeding one quarter, without prejudice to any specific requirements of the law on the conservation of accounting documentation or for purposes of public safety.
In any case, it is understood that the personal data will be stored and processed for the period allowed by law and by the requirements of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.
At the end of this period the Company will ask the user to renew the consent to the processing of personal data for these purposes or to render the same in anonymous form and keep them only for statistical purposes or historical.
Right of access to personal data
Pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code, the user has the right to:
a) obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data that regard it and their communication in an intelligible;
b) obtain, by the holder of the treatment:
– indications on the origin of personal data about the aims and modalities of the treatment, on the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
– information about the subjects or categories of subjects to which the personal data may be communicated;
– the updating, the rectification or the integration of data concerning him;
– cancellation or transformation into an anonymous form of data treated;
(d) to oppose, in whole or in part:
for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data which the, Pertinent to the purpose of collection;
– The processing of personal data that concern him, provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending of advertising material or direct sale or for market researches or commercial communication.
The above rights may be exercised with a request to each of the Holders as follows:
– by means of a postal service, fax or even by electronic mail to the addresses listed in art. 5 above;